Dance To Remember is the funnest brain health event available. This event helps people to realize how much fun it is to do things that are great for your brain.
These events entail
- Brain health presentations by renown Neuroscientist Dr. Wes Ashford MD, PhD and Dr. Stephen Cain DC
- A brain exercise circuit composed of fun and stimulating activities such as brain teasers and trivia (plus organic home made dark chocolate as a reward for completing the circuit)
- Dance classes (both before the event and during)
- Live music and dancing
- Brain healthy food and drink
- A video recording of the event
This event if fully customizable to what the community wants.
Dance To Remember Merrill Gardens May 7 2016
Valley Village 2016
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON THE DANCE TO REMEMBER EVENT?